234. The peaceful, quiet beauty of snow
235. "I love you, Mommy"
236. A 2 year old with the ability to make me laugh out loud
237. (The same) 2 year old who can use "all funky" in a sentence...correctly.
(as in..."This pizza isn't tasty, Mommy, it's all funky")
238. Answered prayers
239. My Daddy
240. A friend who startles easily and provides me with my laugh quota for the week ;)
Friday, March 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You are so NOT funny with "startling me" in such a mean friend kind of way!! I nearly peed my pants...and would have decked you if there wasn't a car window between us. Funny, funny, funny!
It does help me realize that in a real life situation... I would respond accurately to a PROWLER!! I am thrilled that you are finding time to be thankful when you are moving in a week!
Love you!
here have you been on MY blog monkey mommy? Come and visit!
I don't know where my "w" went on the previous post???? (I meant "where" not "here"
Post a Comment