273. loving where God's put me even though I feel like I STINK at the language and get tired of feeling like the foreigner wherever I go
274. enjoying the new friendships God has given me while feeling this deep hole in my heart that aches for the ones I miss so much back in the US
275. thankful that God cares about my sad heart, and my missed relationships
276. thankful that God can fill me with himself... and there, and only there... I have no need, nor want for anything else...
1 comment:
I am so thankful that God cares about both of our sad hearts.... I am so feeling all of your "thankfuls" except for the foreigner one! I am struggling in this study... I am coming face to face in a more profound way with my anger, my instant reactions, and ungratefulness than ever before. Bummer. I miss you tremendously. I love reading your words. Thanks for posting french fry!
Love ya,
Jess
Post a Comment