#1049. New Direction
#1050. Lack of money
#1051. Creativity
#1052. My youth
#1053. Long-distance friendship that encourages
#1054. My handsome husband who lovingly cares for me while I'm sick
#1055. Very thankful for the specific giftedness of my husband that has recently moved him into a new position... very proud of him!

#1056. My 4 precious boys that love me unconditionally
#1057. My brother who has had a heart to be a chaplain in the military for as long as I can remember is now fulfilling his dream... so proud of him!

2 comments:
I love your pictures.... Your boys are darling and the sepia picture of Tim is great! Our family will be praying for Lee and Blair...for his safety, and for patience and provision for Blair and the kids here in the states. We are excited about your families new direction too!
I love you, frenchie!
aw thanks... love you too... thanks for your encouragement, as always. I wish I could encourage you as much as you encourage me!
Post a Comment