Saturday, February 13, 2010

#1058. a cold glorious morning where the sun was shining bright on my face
#1059. two women who joined me this morning to begin our journey of 1/2 marathon training
#1060. mix matched gloves
#1061. awaited news from one of those women that brings hope and remembrance of how very faithful our God truly is...
#1062. 5.5 miles
#1063. five children and husband who laid hands on me and prayed for my hurting back after the long winter's walk
#1064. excitement to complete this goal with others who cheer me on
#1065. my Momma who has served me all week to ensure success in completing my consignment

1 comment:

quatregarçons said...

My sweet friend, I had no idea you guys were sick. I guess that explains why you didn't answer your phone the other day! I wish I could be there to help you... Although it looks as if you are being well taken care of by some precious friends... so thankful for God's provision. I'll try to call you today. Just know that I'm praying for you and that I love you so much. Miss you dearly...